Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

DATE JAR

Many different ideas have been floating around for making date jars. I really wanted to do one, but I didn't want to write them on popsicle sticks. I had an idea in one of my favorite places in the world, HOBBY LOBBY, that would allow me to keep reusing the "sticks" + I could keep a record of all the dates we go on! So here you are!


Write numbers on the balls. I started over for each different size.

Categorize dates into 3 types and associate them with different ball sizes & colors. [We really used silver, bronze, and gold permanent markers on the wooden balls and they look really cool!]

In a small notebook, write down all of your ideas into the different categories. Leave some room off to one side. [You'll find out why in a minute.] Here are some examples ones we did...

Each time you do a date, put a checkmark & write the date when you did it. This notebook will dual as a journal for you to keep of all the date's you have been on. You could even leave room to write different things you liked/didn't like about each date.

When you go on a date, write down another idea to replace that number.

If you want to, add some ribbon to your jar to give it some personality. Depending on what type of jar & notebook you get, your could attach your notebook to the jar. If not, just keep it close by!

If you need any ideas for dates, check out my post with different ideas or visit some of these other great blogs. Happy dating!


No comments:

Post a Comment